SALE Mens Skin care
African Raw Black Soap – All Natural with Shea Butter
Mens skin care is as important as women. African black soap, or black soap, is a kind of soap originating in West Africa. It is made from the ash of locally harvested African plants and dried peels, which gives the soap its characteristic dark color. Black soap has become a popular toiletry product in North America due to its benefits on oily and acne-prone skin.
Purified Water (Aqua), Raw Black Soap, Raw Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Vegetable Glycerine and a proprietary blend of essential oils.
DISCLAIMER: This does include shea which is a nut. Please consult your physician if you have nut allergies. Use at your own risk. We are not doctors. We DO NOT offer medical advice. The statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or have a chronic condition.
About the Product
- Helps deep clean skin and unclog pores. Exfoliates and removes dead skin, leaving your skin smooth.
- Works on most skin types including rough and dry or sensitive skin.
- Helps clear skin bumps and fades dark spots. Helps relieve acne, oily skin and other skin problems.
- Provides relief for eczema.
- Great for removing makeup.
Manage facial hair with natural butters and essential oils to soften, moisturize and clean. MWN Beard oils are fomulated using the following 100% and Organic Essential Oil Premium Blend
About Beard Oil
- Extended shelf life
- Environmental, Vegan and Animal-Friendly
- Made in the USA in small batches
- Scented and Unscented versions
Follow us on Social Media for deals and coupons