Thank you for your purchase. By shopping on this website (www.millwoodnaturals.com) you agree to the terms below and acknowledge that ALL SALES ARE FINAL
We do not offer medical advice but list the benefits of using herbs in natural healing from a personal perspective. The statements and products shown on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult a medical doctor prior to using any skincare products, dietary supplements or herbs listed on this website.
BULK HERBS, NATURALS AND BOTANICALS
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: *Use at your own risk. We are not doctors and We DO NOT offer medical advice. The statements and products shown on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician prior to taking any herbs. WHEN PURCHASING SHEA BUTTER, please keep in mind Shea Butter is perishable and does melt. The shea is a nut. Please consult your physician if you have nut allergies. Always consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or have a chronic condition.
Please test a small amount of ANY OF THE product(s) on your skin to see if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
We assume no liability for any kind of allergic reaction or any other damages that the products allegedly cause including but not limited to loss of wages, revenue or business. It is advised that you buy this in person or pay for expedited shipping. Expedited Shipping may be required for certain products.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Millwood Naturals conducts every measure to ensure your packages arrive in perfect condition. We use special materials for packing our products to prevent damage during transit. WE CANNOT CONTROL THIRD PARTY (USPS, UPS, FEDEX) MISTAKES OR ERRORS AFTER WE SHIP
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Who we are
Our website address is https://millwoodnaturals.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact forms
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
- Millwood Naturals is not responsible for receipt of shipments. Although Millwood Naturals takes great care in packaging and shipping our products so they get to you properly we cannot guarantee shipments will arrive in good condition. If your package is damaged or otherwise defective as a result of shipping, you should refer to your tracking number and make your dispute with the carrier (UPS or Fedex). Millwood Naturals is not responsible for damaged products. All merchandise, including holiday merchandise, ribbons, bows, seasonable merchandise and other items are non-refundable. All exchanges must be pre-approved by Millwood Naturals customer service. If a return is accepted, it must be unused, unopened and in a saleable condition.
- We have prices on custom and retail. We also offer retail pricing and wholesale pricing for bulk orders.
PAYMENT, PRICING & PROMOTIONS
- We consistently offer coupons and discounts to our e-newsletter subscribers. Periodically, we offer sales on discounted items which will be in the sales section. If, at any time, you see our prices at lower prices elsewhere throughout the internet, we will honor the price if the product is sold by Millwood Naturals directly on partner websites, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Coupons are based on stock availability
- You can view your order in the cart on the right side of the website. If you register an account you can add items to your wishlist.
UPDATING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- It is recommended that you update your account information periodically. When you create an account, you can log-in and modify the information. When you create an account, you can update your billing and shipping information, view promotions and view / modify additional information. You can also view recent orders, order history and tracking information.