Elderberry Wellness Syrup Dietary Supplement – Vegan + Organic
NOTE: AVAILABLE BETWEEN OCTOBER – MARCH
Elderberry Wellness Syrup Dietary Supplement is made to order. Your product will be freshly made and shipped within 24 hours. Since the Elderberry Syrup supplement market is not regulated, it is hard to know what works. The benefit of buying Elderberry Syrup from Millwood Naturals is that is formulated by a Microbiologist who has been a vegetarian for more than 30 years and a Microbiologist for 23 years. Science-driven and evidence-based education is used for all of our medicinal and alkaline herbs. Although, we do not offer medical advice, know that each product is made using the highest of standards in small batches. No harsh chemicals, no artificial flavors, no colors and no preservatives.
- Formulated by a Microbiologist
- 8 fluid ounce
- Reusable glass bottle (Please recyclable after use)
- Contains no alcohol
- Contains no fillers
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- USDA Organic Ingredients
- Refrigerate after opening
How it is formulated: POTENT AND ORGANIC ELDERBERRY SYRUP FORMULATED W/ ORGANIC ELDERBERRIES:
- The Elderberry recipe is carefully formulated by a MICROBIOLOGIST to ensure you get maximum benefits of the elderberry in every serving. Our elderberry syrup is packed with Vitamins A, B & C, zinc, potassium, calcium and other essential nutrients
- NON-GMO, VEGAN-FRIENDLY, & ORGANIC SAMBUCUS BLACK ELDERBERIES
- NO Soy, Dairy or Gluten.
- BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM
- SAFE FOR ADULTS ONLY. DO NOT GIVE TO CHILDREN UNDER 2 years
- 8 oz – 48 servings
- 4 oz – 24 servings
IMPORTANT: This item is shipped on Thursdays only. That means that you must place your order by Monday at 5:00 pm EST to have your product shipped the same week.
- For the vegan version, honey is replaced with PLANT-BASED sweetener
- For the regular version, raw, local, honey is used as a sweetener
- Unsweetened does not contain honey and reduces the shelf life. We can provide a dry version where you can add honey or another sweetener
Some vegans do not consider Honey a vegan option. Due to the controversy surrounding honey and the debate on whether it is vegan, we offer a variation using organic plant-based sweetener
HOW TO USE ELDERBERRY WELLNESS SYRUP DIETARY SUPPLEMENT:
1 tsp per day, preferably in the morning. Take up to 3 times per day when feeling ill or a sickness approaching. Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.
DO NOT GIVE TO CHILDREN UNDER 2 years old.
About Elderberry Wellness Syrup
Millwood Naturals and Organics started selling bulk herbs recommended by Dr. Sebi. Elderberries (Sambucus nigra) – for all coughs and flu or colds, Elderberry is used for “the flu” (influenza), H1N1 “swine” flu, HIV/AIDS, and boosting the immune system. It is also used for sinus pain, back and leg pain (sciatica), nerve pain (neuralgia), and chronic fatigue syndrome, Some people use elderberry for hay fever (allergic rhinitis), cancer, as a laxative for constipation, to increase urine flow, and to cause sweating.
This is a made-to-order item. This will be shipped Priority Mail ONLY.
DISCLAIMER: BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING:
The information presented here is for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. You should always consult your physician prior to any changes to your diet. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult with a qualified healthcare provider before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, have any medical conditions or prescribed medication.