WHIPPED SHEA BUTTER
Whipped shea butter makes your skin melt with softness and moisture. Each order is handcrafted. Don’t see something you want on the site? No worries. WE WILL WHIP IT RIGHT UP!
Size 8 oz and 16 oz
Shea butter is typically used for its moisturizing effects. These benefits are tied to shea’s fatty acid content, including linoleic, oleic, stearic, and palmitic acids. When you apply shea topically, these oils are rapidly absorbed into your skin. They act as a “refatting” agent, restoring lipids and rapidly creating moisture. This restores the barrier between your skin and the outside environment, holding moisture in and reducing your risk of dryness.
About Whipped Shea Butter (See the Full Details Here)
- Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. It is usually ivory in color when raw, with more processed versions being white in color. It is widely used as a moisturizer, salve or lotion.
- Shea butter is fat that’s extracted from the nuts of the shea tree. It’s solid at warm temperatures and has an off-white or ivory color. Shea trees are native to West Africa, and most shea butter still comes from that region.
- Shea butter has been used as a cosmetic ingredient for centuries. Its high concentration of vitamins and fatty acids — combined with its easy-to-spread consistency — make it a great product for smoothing, soothing, and conditioning your skin.
Curious? Here are some of the 22 reasons to add it to your routine. (Source: healthline)
- It’s safe for all skin types
- It’s moisturizing
- It won’t make your skin oil
- It’s an Antioxidant, Antifungal, Antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory
*Use at your own risk. We are not doctors and We DO NOT offer medical advice but below are some of the benefits of using herbs in natural healing. The statements and products and product information shown on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician prior to taking any herbs.
There are no reviews yet.