GINGER TEA RECIPE
A great ginger tea recipe using dried ginger from Millwood Naturals. Learn about the benefits of using ginger as a dietary supplement for medicinal purposes or as a tonic.
You can make one cup at a time or make it in bulk.
To make one cup:
- Add 1 teaspoon of Millwood Naturals ginger to mesh ball or tea bag
- 8 oz of boiling spring water
- Cover and allow to steep for 4-6 minutes
Scientists allege Alkaline Herbs have No "Scientific Data"
if there is "no scientific evidence" why are pharmaceutical drugs derived from herbs? Although there is no "scientific evidence" to support many uses of Ginger, Ginger has been used to treat:
- Many types of nausea and vomiting
- Menstrual cramps
- Antacid medications
- Migraine headaches and other conditions
Here is the video
GINGER TEA RECIPE INGREDIENTS (BULK AMOUNT):
- 2 Tablespoons of dried organic...