Thank you for your purchase. By shopping on this website (www.millwoodNaturals.com) you agree to the terms below and acknowledge that ALL SALES ARE FINAL
We do not offer medical advice but below are some of the benefits of using herbs in natural healing. The statements and products shown on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
BULK HERBS, NATURALS AND BOTANICALS
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: *Use at your own risk. We are not doctors and We DO NOT offer medical advice but below are some of the benefits of using herbs in natural healing. The statements and products shown on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician prior to taking any herbs. WHEN PURCHASING SHEA BUTTER, please keep in mind Shea Butter is perishable and does melt. The shea is a nut. Please consult your physician if you have nut allergies. Always consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or have a chronic condition.
Please test a small amount of ANY OF THE product(s) on your skin to see if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
We assume no liability for any kind of allergic reaction or any other damages that the products allegedly cause including but not limited to loss of wages, revenue or business. It is advised that you buy this in person or pay for expedited shipping. Expedited Shipping may be required for certain products
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Millwood Naturals conducts every measure to ensure your packages arrive in perfect condition. We use special materials for packing our products to prevent damage during transit. WE CANNOT CONTROL THIRD PARTY (USPS, UPS, FEDEX) MISTAKES OR ERRORS AFTER WE SHIP
PRIVACY & SECURITY
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
- Millwood Naturals is not responsible for the receipt of shipments. Although Millwood Naturals takes great care in packaging and shipping our products so they get to you properly we cannot guarantee shipments will arrive in good condition. If your package is damaged or otherwise defective as a result of shipping, you should refer to your tracking number and make your dispute with the carrier (UPS or Fedex). Millwood Candles is not responsible for damaged products. All merchandise, including holiday merchandise, ribbons, bows, seasonable merchandise and other items are non-refundable. All exchanges must be pre-approved by Millwood Naturals customer service. If a return is accepted, it must be unused, unopened and in a saleable condition.
- We have prices on custom and retail. We also offer retail pricing and wholesale pricing for bulk orders.
PAYMENT, PRICING & PROMOTIONS
- Our products are handmade in the USA and are competitively priced. We consistently offer coupons and discounts to our e-newsletter subscribers. Periodically, we offer sales on discounted items which will be in the sales section. If, at any time, you see our prices at lower prices elsewhere throughout the internet, we will honor the price if the product is sold by Millwood Naturals directly on partner websites, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Coupons are based on stock availability
- You can view your order in the cart on the right side of the website. If you register an account you can add items to your wishlist.
UPDATING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- It is recommended that you update your account information periodically. When you create an account, you can log-in and modify the information. When you create an account, you can update your billing and shipping information, view promotions and view / modify additional information. You can also view recent orders, order history and tracking information.